these thoughts run through my head

Listening: Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn


Awesome day with favorite girl. I'll keep this picture in my wallet and bring it wherever I go :} Just like I'll keep


with me wherever whenever as well.

Anberlin was fucking on fire.

Other things I accomplished were, getting studded wedges from New Look.
I cannot find a proper image off the net,

So this will have to suffice. Imagine it with studs, brass/gold-ish studs. :}
Very awesome, I feel as though I grew 4 inches!
Got my very first raglan yeay thanks natnat! Sang my heart out on Anberlin's set. Like as part of the crowd, duh. And right now I have a less than favorable voice. Sore and scratchy, but I don't really give a shit, because I'm really really really really happy I got to see Anberlin! Missed the whole autographing session accidentally. Oh well, there will be a next time, and the next time, I'll not be in Singapore. AWESOME. okay things to do now bye!!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.8.09

    I brought my favourite polaroid of Jo and me wherever I went but now it's gone.

    ReplyDelete

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author