get fucked up worse than my life is

Listening: Eminem - My Name Is

Yesterday I killed the battery of my friend's camera by snapping macro shot after macro shot of my accessories. Was highly amused though. :} Died at dance practice, and helped with (JFB)² invitesinvites :} Youth Director had a "talk" with me yesterday. I think adults just can't understand that when a kid doesn't wanna talk, there's no point forcing yourself on them. Somewhat amusing now that I look back, but I was quite agitated while it happened. Sarah Cobrah I have your card with me come meet me to pick up and show your mama. Haha, Lily Chan, she is so funny!

I'm about slightly over ¾ done with Wuthering Heights. That book is one hard read. The English, is something I need to get used to, is all. Storyline is ingenius and so damn twisted I love it. Okay I have found this page with special characters in my Mcbk so I'm gna use some of them oooooh exciting hehe

☠ Descree
✞ ← I've yet to get a nice rosary. Saw one at Diva, I hope the price falls a little. 29's a bit hard on my pocket.
reminds me of nat.
for Jol to clip in her hair :}
☉☉ Sarahseptum, these symbols remind me of smtg your father said LOL
ɚʓʂɷʋʨʩʝɤ This looks like Tamil.
Sarah your rose!! okay not really but you get my drift.

Okay too fun serious jeezus ☺ Feeling satisfied

I♡Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author