no silent prayer for the faith-departed

Listening: Bon Jovi - It's My Life


JBJ4lyf3

I like Sasha Pivovarova.

Gracielove's dinner later on I am extremely excited. Haven't seen her in about a month, and I haven't seen the rest for about half a year. That is a god-awfully long time, considering that we were classmates and used to see each other every single day (that we were present in school). My table is still somewhat of a war zone, but.... that's because there are things that have to be sent out soon. jesus, I realized I haven't even zapped copies of my relevant documents. Will have to do it by tonight, or I can forget about studying in Australia next year. Need more pictures for my desk's dashboard. I miss the AC netballers.

I've got your picture in my wallet, and your phone number to call it. And I miss you more whenever I think about youuuuuuuu. Daez this is a shoutout to you!


I am so excited for the Open Day on Sunday. Honest to Jesus.

I want to study Psychology. I don't know what I'll be, but if it's to help people in third-world countries, I think I'd actually enjoy it.

Okay, now it's back to the slides and the notes. Oh god the dry, boring notes. 5 hours more!

1 comments:

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author