since I've been in seventh grade

Listening: PCD - Beep


I am feeling extremely pleased with my current desktop!

Maybe I'll put Jon Bon Jovi next or something.
Guns'n'Roses? Possible too. I have 5-6 hours to sleep. Actually, probably less. Will need to be up by 9 to "help around the house", and get outta here by 10:45am. Then head to Aljunied for "Sample This!" Practice, 12-2pm. Come 2:30pm, I've to be at the NLB. I should bring a jacket. Group meeting, where I think I might just slaughter them. Figuratively, obviously. And also, 8.30pm, I've to be at the airport. I am not a devoted eastie, but I could be, just for tomorrow.

Oh, and I think I should pack a sandwich. I am determined not to spend at all tomorrow! Open Day on Sunday, and I have no idea where Orchard Hotel is! I have zapped the documents, okay excluding my passport. I have yet to get batteries. Monday is presentation day, as well as DESCREE SEOW YANEN's naughty nineteenth!. (Why the hell did I put a full stop after the exclamation mark?) And and and I get to see the pretty girl!!! :} Wednesday might see me @ Vivocity ("vivo" is "life" in spanish *.*) with Gracie the Granny. Friday, there's Baybeats, Saturday, I HAVE MY EXAM. omaigodt. I think it's high time I seriously sat down and complete the notes I started! No more Bon Jovi, for at least 2 hours. Sounds excruciating. And Baybeats on Sunday evening, Anberlin's coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneoneone

Savings: $12 (not bad, could be better)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author