if sexy never left, then why's everybody on my sh-i-i-it

Listening: Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me



Happy 19th once again, bitch!


AD408 + GayGabby + Jia

We are still awesome like we were back in the day. Awesome company, stupid jokes that made me fall into fits of hysteric laughter about 3459782 times. WG who almost cried cos he thought it to be really touching, when we started talking about our current life plans. Made a pact I hope we can al keep! According to Gracie, Stephenie, and June, NUS FASS is apparently like a mini-AC-community. Oh well, so's Melbourne, actually.

It was desiree's birthday ytd, I was supposed to wish her happy birthday over skype, but she didn't show man. Aye it's alright, perhaps she's having bonding time w her krz ma!

Presentation didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but it's alright, had a coupla fags and all was cool on my end. Completed my uni application forms on Sunday! Monash monash monash. A little disappointed cos my grades weren't good enough for the Science faculty, but I am going to do my best to find a way to graduate and be able to practice as a "Dr." Gonna get my 75% just to be safely accepted into the Honors program. I start my "Right Word" tmr, and Dictionary.com/ Thesaurus.com daily routine. Will ask Henry for links to good Psychology journals. Maybe even a trip to the library. Hmmmm.

Things happening this week.
Tuesday: Some surprise farewell. Can't say the name in case she happens to chance upon my blog.should order my contact lenses as well.
Wednesday: Class, get my TJTA results back, see the pretty girl.
Thursday: Nothing in particular, maybe facial..
Friday: Meeting gracielove for her school clothes shopping spree!
Saturday: Career Counseling Examination
Sunday: Church. hmmm bring nicole mao's weighing scale

Okay I am going to force my right labret in again right now. hopefully I can sort of balance it slightly more perfectly with the other side!

I am suddenly reminded of Aunt Marilyn's bowling that Descree once told me about. I can't rmb what the exact details were, but I know it was funny. Can I laugh at something I can't quite recall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author