you either wanna be with me, or be me

Listening: Nelly Furtado - Maneater



This woman is beautiful, her face seems flawless! and she has the big ribcage syndrome, I don't feel so alone now :}



Don't hate on her, I ♥ Britney Spears. I think she is really pretty. :} And she has cute ears. I like! I love her eyes that are slightly droopy.
Anw, I just picked this video because..I have no reason. I am just intrigued by the way she is so comfortable in her own skin when she was slightly chubby in this MTV. Okay I really should go pee and change up now, or I'll be late and it won't be a surprise no more because I'll cause that stupid anti-climax everyone hates.

Marisse Isabel A. Caine K. I found a neoprint we took way back in 2004. It is fucking hilarious. Surprise thing now, baibai I have to leave. WIll be back in the evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author