it's the choices that make us who we are

Listening: Anberlin - The Unwinding Cable Car


I have mastered the art of cock-eyed-ness.


awww aggy!


is my hero.





Bevan, Steven by Steve Madden


Might be getting these, if I can persuade my dad, or if I don't find smtg else more versatile and special.


Need to change mine, the silver paint on the beads is getting chipped off

I cannot wait for Saturday, even though it is my supposed examination day. However, Henry has alr sort of told us the questions, I have "prepared" my answers and I'm quite revved for this upcoming paper. Hopefully I'll wow him with my grammar and extensive vocabulary which I am still steadily expanding daily, just because more is never enough. If I do make the cut, that grade will bring me to an A+ hopefully, fingers crossed!

Saturday is also the day my mother decides to go on a getaway with the other teachers from her school, and it means when I go shopping with my dad I can get anything I want. Today when I came home with two boxes of Nestle Crunch ice cream, my sister started raving on and on about how unfair it was, that I always got what I wanted. Influence, my dear watson, is above all reason.

Sunday afternoon I will ram my way through the crowds at the Esplanade for the meet 'n' greet as well as the set at 10:30PM. Favorite girl plans to give the next day a miss, so possibly can hang out and just chill, smoke, stone. Me likey how that be sounding!

Tmr, or today, Friday..I'm free now because I met Grace on Wednesday to get the stuff in the end. Got a pair of shades that I am slowly falling more and more in love with. This afternoon as my mother was doing her laundry, I spied her Zara leggings with zippers!! I might borrow without asking while she's gone. >:}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author