told you and the Devil to both just leave me alone

Listening: Anberlin - (*Fin)




I do not have the luxury of cropping my hair as close to the scalp as hers. Damn my asian hair. But today I got one of the most amazing haircuts from an amazing hair stylist. He was able to tell me exactly how he was going to cut it to achieve such and such an effect. And true to his word...this was the result!







This haircut makes me wanna throw on my outing clothes and hit the clubs, or even better find a couple of buddies to pull an all-nighter. Almost possible, except for the father who's decided that "girls shouldn't be out after midnight". Whatever, I'll get my way when I ask mother the next time. He now owes me, in terms of clothes and shoes. Just because he didn't let me go out today.

Okay I got angry but that's all on my lj now, so I'll leave it there. :} Now I'm feeling better. The older people get, the more pride they have, and the more thick-headed they get and they start pointing fingers. But they should just take a moment to realize they were exactly the same.

ANBERLIN ANBERLIN OMGOMGOMG JOEY MILIGAN, STEPHEN CHRISTIAN, KNATE, CHRISTIAN MCALHANEY, DEON REXROAT!!!! :}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author