bid my blood to run before I come undone

Listening: Evanescence - Bring Me To Life


Before the smoking, before the partying, before the piercings, before the ink, before growing old.

It was just two years back. But it feels like forever. Everyone looks so much grown up now.


Girl on the Right. Anna Wang, I'll see you soon!! :} We can hang out in Melb when I go over :}


June, girl on right. You've lost so much weight. :}


Wangker, Gracielove, Gabby, and Steph. So many changes. See if you can match the faces to the class photo :} Okay Gabby wasn't in our class. And just for the record, Gabby's available for any hot or cute guys! Please drop me a comment if you want to get to know him. He is awesome, I promise!


Connie, the hxc OCD kid. very hyper too. Hates having her photo taken. Basically she looks like a druggie every damn day, but she's pretty, and pretty tall too.


Cliffy, Serene, Kai. serene and kai take turns getting bullied by clifton and then they try to stand up for one another.


Richie. He changed the most, he even changed his name to "KARL TYANA HEMINGWAY" what the fuck, too bored.


Then there's me. :} Okay just kidding, I wish I looked like her, she's gorg.


My hair's been chopped off from the very old photo up there. But I have never really had a particular hairstyle I stuck with for too long.
Change is good, change is a double-edged sword.


The people I actually talked to in class. Sorta, when I did attend school.

My uniform is forever messy. I miss AC, miss the people mostly. Maybe I just miss the people I hung out with. The running away from teachers, playing truant, skipping classes. Smoking at the multi-storey carparks, climbing up to gain roof access. Stealing milo from the refrigerator in the PE stall. exploring the CPA in almost total darkness. hip-hop jelly in the cafe. 15-18 were the best years of my life thus far. I foresee that it can only get better! :} Something nat once told me, you miss it, but you won't wanna relive it. I only agree now. Memories are best left as what they are. They compel me to exceed my own expectations. Not that my expectations are high right now.

My current expectations right now are quite simple. Find myself affordable lodging in Melbourne, pack the clothes that I absolutely have to bring along. Lose some flab because I have too much to spare right now. grow my hair out a bit longer, and then go bleach it and dye it over in Melb. :} Water water water. Okay too far east at about 4 to look for something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author