look into my eyes as I offered you my hand, my hand

Listening: Copeland - May I Have This Dance






Please see what kind of awards the Singapore Army Force (SAF) distributes. -;-









Story told = Gracielove is a retard who cannot sit still.


"Ashley you always cheer me up so here's a bed-head keeskees for you!! <8"

That's what she said to

and

and err this too..

Okay I am certified 65% retard-matter.

Anyway, I was telling her how, as a kid, I'd follow my dad to office so that I could play with my barbie dolls and eat nice treats from all the secretaries, nurses and whoever else who found me adorable. And around 4:58PM everyday, all the other staff would've knocked off from work, and my dad would visit the washroom before leaving. In that short time, I'd run to the blood test room and steal band-aids, just because the packaging was more aesthetically appealing in comparison to my own. And I couldn't take that many or they'd find out. And after that I'd just paste them randomly, to pretend I was injured. There was once I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I think Raphael or Michaelangelo had a band-aid on his right cheek. So I emulated that. I thought it made me look real tough. But obviously my dad didn't. Oh well! And because I accumulated a whole stowaway of those things, I'd wait for my parents to go out and leave me home alone. Then I'd paste one on my forehead. Just because I thought it was fucking brilliant. I was such a brainsick child.

Up till just now, I thought lakshmi was some hindu secretary staple name. Like if you were an indian lady and you are a secretary, you have to be called that. And I just found out the spelling too. I once asked my dad's secretary. How do yo spell your name? Is it "L-U-C-K-S-C-H-M-EE"? Everything has been English, right from the start. Thank LAKSHMI (!!) for Pat's Schoolhouse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author