all the models gonna hate me

Listening: PCD - Bottle Pop


The result of a group jump shot. (which I happened looked the best in, ^.^V)

My fourth toe is throbbing like a migraine? Of sorts, yeah. Tonight, I convinced my dad to drive me to Chomp Chomp so that I could get milkcurd!! yummmmm. I also persuaded him to buy SNAX biskies, baked not fried, barbie-flavored. Luvluv!




Finally some plee poodt


Hi, it's nice to see you've grown up after expanding your social circle :} I think you're one of the few people that no matter how angry I get, I'll never hate you. I'm glad we can leave the past behind and just move forward. And btw, it's quite funny. You were the last person I'd expect to ever puff a joint. But well done on your attempt anyhow! I think I'm happy that you finally understand a little more of my perspective.

My vision is whirling. This post is swarming like alphabet bees coming at me, my eyes are criss-crossing and my head is lolling. The toe is still throbbing, and I have yet to send out the slides notes to PB&J members. Maybe I'll do that in the morning. This adversity is one too great to overcome.

Today, there were a lot of positive things. milkcurd. I learnt more of the "Sample This!" dance. Milkcurd. I didn't spend any money on food. Okay I did, a dollar, on Mr.Bean's Soy Ice cream. Milkcurd. managed to study at the airport amidst all the slacking and chitchat that I was surrounded by. I closed the case with Lynnette. Met with Guo Nian and Hosea and Matty. Love these retards. Saw Gabby! That's definitely a plus, he is so cute, love that bitch. Milkcurd.

There were insignificant setbacks, like how I now have a foot impairment, and how I am too tired to type the slides' notes for the group.

But it's okay y'know, cos tmr's a good day and I can feel it! Australian Uni Open Day, here I come! I will need to ask for directions to Orchard Hotel tomorrow. And I need to make 5 copies of my passport. Bring a ballpoint pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author