fix me in forty-five

Listening: Fall Out Boy - Thriller

Have been busy with projects, a group presentation, CD sorting, future school prospects, catching up with dearest daez, walking, more walking, lots of walking. Visiting friends' houses, slacking. I realize I started the sentence off with "busy" and ended with "slacking". But in all honesty, slacking isn't time wasted, because while slacking, the most brilliant of ideas light up in my head. (They sound brilliant to me, buzz off!)


Vegetarian stall @ Hougang Ave 2 Blk 703 (y)(y) <-- That's two thumbs up.


Vandalizing Jolie's table.. errrr I think I didn't realize.


whoohoohooooooo


bones~

Wednesday - Photo taking, class, stupid things, more stupid things
Thursday - FFN
Friday - Gracielove's birthday dinner (she has finally started celebrating, after years of convincing everyone her birthday falls on the 35th of August)
Saturday - Group meeting -;- , possibly praise and worship at ECP (wtf?! may go, just to catch up with the people), and then....sending bev and someone else off
Sunday - Church, watch Amos go through the roof, STUDY.

Anyway, asides from all this supposed monotony, I went for facial today. And the previous management has been bought over by some new company. They were telling me a whole load of bullshit about how I either forego the money in the membership, or put in more to continue under them. Bottomline is, they are out to get my money, and the woman was so pissed because she was going to start her "promoter" mode when I cut her off with, "so what am I signing for?" Too bad, I didn't complete my education, so I can still think. Like, stop wasting my time. Both ways I will lose money, but I don't want to have to lose time on top of it. I'm going to ask my mother if she knows what she signed for. Because the previous company can actually be sued for running off with their customers' money. It isn't even a meagre amount, mind. This is the first time I actually want to speak to my mother.

Moving on, I want to take a photo of a cockroach. And not just any photo. I want an up-close, personal, macro photo. I think I'd feel a great sense of accomplishment. Somehow. I feel like that's the closest I'll ever come to touching one of those critters, alive. Imagine if the cockroach had a large enough brain to capacitate thought processes. What would they think of humans? Or more likely, what would they think of me, aiming a DSLR (borrowed because I am poor), and snapping a shot of them? Would they pose for it? I have no idea why I am thinking of roaches. I find them to be the ugliest and repulsive things alive. My apologies if I do refer to anyone in future as a cockroach.


Camera man: Nat Long

Everyone, meet Siti Phark Ew. She is my favorite girl's maid. She has a couple of screws loose up in her head. Please fan her on Facebook, thanks, a dollar for a nigger.

p.s. I just remembered something my brother told me the other day. Change is "Come Help A Nigger Get Elected." I like it.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.8.09

    "watch Amos go through the roof". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupp a cockroach is indeed an accomplishment ashley.


    ...

    that's the most retarded accomplishment goal i've ever heard

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tanya HOI. Nevermind. When I do find the cockroaches and have the right equipment, I will upload the pictures, and SHOK YU. :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. you remembered the address -.-

    ReplyDelete

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author