ignite your bones

Listening: Coldplay - Fix You



Ultimate Hxc Motivation.

Please excuse the grainy photo quality, but my letter allllllll the waaaaaay from UniLodge on Flinders Melbourne 3000 is here!! I am elated and overjoyed and I miss Daez terribly. I'm sorry girl, I have no money to fly there, not even budget airlines. And I have my course now, it's virtually impossible to fly there. I'm extremely sorry I can't be there for your birthday :/ Skype me on 24 August please! My life is crazy awesome right now, really really wish you were here, or I was there. I just wanna be hanging out with you. I have an oral presentation on your birthday!! ugh, which means I cannot skip the lesson, even if I wanted to stay home. Never you mind, I'll skype you while I'm in class okay? I will whisper into the Macbook speakers, and if people start looking, well then..we can talk on msn!

If someone bought me an endless supply of AA batteries, I would be eternally grateful. I realize I haven't been making use of the Nikon Coolpix 4600 which my parents got me for Art, back in 2005. That was a good year. Even though I misused the camera, sneaking unglamorous photos of teachers. It still beats my phone camera any day. I don't think I'm the sort of person who needs a kickass camera, I just want a good picture. Something decent. Right now, I just need batteries for my beat up piece of technologic trash!

In other news, the reply from Monash speaks nothing of whether I could possibly enter the University with my lousy grades and then take bridging modules in addition to my undergrad course. My fingers are crossed, high hopes and lowest expectations. Maybe i should start praying. Nah, shouldn't be praying to better my chances. Not much of a hypocrite. The reply I got from Monash was more of inquiring my particulars, such as current country of residence, date-of-birth, so on and so forth. And they asked how I came to know of Monash, DAEZ, YOU WERE MENTIONED IN MY REPLY TO THEM. Okay not you persay, I just said, "my good friend is currently a student at Monash University."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author