touch your neck, move down your spine

Listening: Bullet For My Valentine - Hit The Floor


Pleased to meet you, Hi, my name is Roslan.

My friends never fail to crack me up. I posed him a random question: When did you start smoking? He replied that he was in NS, and one day he had nothing to do at a coffee shop, so he literally just picked it up like that. I want to ask even more people, it's really fascinating some of their stories. Then it started pouring outside my window, and I just asked if the rain on his end was as queer (it was falling like knives). and he reminded me his office was at the top of the mountain. Randomly mentioned how much I hated that stair case. and how I climbed it with Desiree and Adelene. That was funny, three-quarters up, we were heaving as we conversed. We all found it extremely hilarious, especially Daez and I. So we were guffawing, while short on breath. Terrible experience I'd never want to relive, no matter how entertaining. After telling Roslan this, he said, "I only climbed that damn steps once, took a cab to work since then. yeah, I took a smoke break halfway, cannot tahan". When I read that, I started laughing non-stop. And I still am, as I type this. Honestly, try picturing a guy of about 24 or 5, with a black cap, climbing the stairs, and then you see him sit down halfway, and light up. OMAIGODT I need to stop imagining Roslan doing that, cos I have to leave the house right NOW.

See the boyfriends, so sweeeeet. Lol Ben and Ros, you know I'm just kidding :}





everyone say "awwwwwww!"

BBL @ 11 or so

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author