Till Tonight Do Us Part












Camera Man: Jolie Goh, Ashlynn Chen






Roslan




Natty


Sarah

Camera Men: Nat Long, Ashlynn Chen

Going make a tank top, in dire need of one right now. I need to go window shopping for inspiration. Where are my needles? Oh bother, somewhere deep in one of my boxes. Last night, I threw out and organized a million things, I have so much space now, I am feeling extremely pleased with myself. I wish I had authority over the reading material in my house. I'd rid my family of that entire shelf of chinese books. Still yet to complete Wuthering Heights, sincerest appy polly logies Jia!

Snip Snap Snup. I'll be off now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.8.09

    Yes you'd better complete it lest Heathcliff comes after you in your sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for the love of christ, you even memorized the books' authors?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.8.09

    God, it's a character in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I don't know much about him yet, except he's some angry old man, right?

    ReplyDelete

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author