Long Weekends Are Good Starts

Listening: The Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital







Camera Man: Yuen Jun

A public holiday well-spent. Away from family, away from the people who pretend to care. Away from the ones who provide for me out of obligation. I'm sick of all the pretense. Sick of this thing called "responsibility". Yes, mother, I do care about my future. I am 19 for crying out loud, I don't need to be told twice that I'm not a kid anymore. But please, please just stop imposing all your principles and values on me, because I really am not like you. Our interests and taste in almost everything differs vastly. My idea of a day off, is what it is. A day to enjoy myself. 10:30am, is definitely not my lunchtime. Even macker's would still be on their breakfast menu. Peanut-butter-chocolate-fudge-flavored cupcakes! They are delish, even if they stick to your teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author