what made you hesitate?

Listening: Anberlin - A Day Late


Char @ Macs




Hellboy Hair

Camera Man: Ashley

I realize I cannot wait to go overseas to stay on my own. Perhaps to take up a part-time job as well to support my extra expenditure.

Rainy day, terrible weather, but I still managed to sneak a cigarette while walking out to the bus stand. I just drew this teeth thing to help Dez brainstorm for her project. It looks so stupid but I think I'll just post it anyway. Do not mock it, for I know not how many teeth we are supposed to have on either row. I didn't even count to make sure there was an equal number of teeth.



I am not sure how big my font is on everyone's computer screen, but it looks just right on my macbook. I love apple Leopard OSX. I want to get Snow Leopard OSX though. Shall find a way to get my hands on it. I think I need a new ipod before I get out of singapore. My current one is falling apart. I think it's quite justified that it should be breaking because I use it more often than I eat, talk, drink, and sleep. Definitely more than sleep. My life revolves around the music I appreciate. Bad habit, but at least I enjoy life! My table is getting slightly messy, perhaps I shall keep things in their original places soon. My dad has finished the ironing. It's my turn I suppose.. Wearing my ACDC raglan to class tmr. Bra or no? I think no, cos I'd suffocate and just die.

Char says her cousin needs people with baby/youngish faces to model for her project. I was asked. (Y) I don't think I have a baby face, but if people insist, then I must be doing something right about looking young. My eyes feel so dry. Nap time! I haven't had a decent sleep in awhile. My whole pattern revolves around napping, never sleeping. I wake up in starts. Not important goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author