i ain't gonna be a face in the crowd, you gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

Listening: Bon Jovi - It's My Life


Thinking spot. Otherwise known as my smoking spot.



We weren't bored, we just were.

Lessons are getting more bearable. There's this really really pretty girl in my class. Alas, I do not remember her name. She waved and smiled at me though! While holding the door open. Angie and Diza just had to tease me about it. idiots! Should've seen what we were writing on some paper during lesson. Oh god, they were doodling some guy. Genitalia and all, good lord. But t'was entertaining. Saw their inks. Diza, your red-outline bird is really pretty! :}


Just for today and tomorrow, I do not have to drag myself down to Newton to pick this child up. Thank Christ.


before

after

Disgusting blister. It was swollen with blister gush. At least it's gone now! I have a set of slides to complete, notes to read, table to clear, documents to zap, laundry to transfer, watch battery to replace, amp-mac adapter to buy, AA batteries to buy, money to claim, clothes to collect, presentation notes to organize for the group. "J&J's FF Playtime" to plan, what else..? That girl's name to remember I think! Gonna print some pictures and paste 'em up on my "noticeboard". Extremely excited about Saturday and Sunday. Oh tmr's CQ dinner! :} Happy birthday, girl whose birthday falls on the 35th August. I'll keep people guessing.



Personal Anthem of the Year 2004



Jon Bon Jovi. He has an amazing face construct, and I love his hair. Fantastic raspy voice.

I'm just thinking. My ideal guy is actually the musician, rock star, decadent lifestyle. Would my parents rather I marry a nice girl, or a rock star?
Tough call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author