it's a nice day to start again

Listening: Billy Idol - White Wedding


I want to laze all day listening to my CDs, but now that peace has been interrupted because I have to go pick my brother from school. I don't think this is the best of days because I have run out of cancer sticks, and my table is in disarray, somewhat. I haven't developed my photographs because there are 3 more shots before the film is up. Not developing my film indicates that the photo frames from IKEA are still lying around. Any reminder of IKEA makes me yearn for those pretty LED lights. This sucks.

I do not like fetching my brother because it is highly likely he will not have brought his card or something dumb like that, and I have no money to pay for his lunch. Wouldn't you be annoyed too, if your mother accuses you of spending money, when all your money is spent on her precious son. Christ, I don't know if her head is even screwed on right. Her ranting and reprimanding is very incoherent these days.

Bringing Sarah and Ashlynn to get their smileys done soon! Will be exciting to watch. Simba is a little itchy. I will wait this one out, no picking and scratching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author