Things and Beings Who Keep Me Going


Well, it's the Leopard OSX, and it is white. Heavy baby, though. Anyone have the CD-rom for Snow Leopard OSX? Mac friends?


I seriously hope to god that cancer sticks are going for lower rates down under.


Beings


Favorite


thehxcomebackid


Possibly the few things I love about Singapore. Not that our cigarettes are cheap, but they are good anyhow. These high-quality photos are courtesy of Ashlynn Burns' Dalton. I guess the whole "National Day" spirit got to me ever so slightly. But that's all I really might miss. Perhaps some foods. But food doesn't take priority in my life, anyway. If you had to leave Singapore, what would you miss? Or what would you do before you left? I'm running out of ideas. Something illegal would be enticing, but I really don't know if I want to be stopped at customs. Everyone's at school now, I'm bored outta my wits and I do not want to do any chores. I might later, just not right now.

Who's good with money? I need a finance advisor or manager!! :/
Because I am still in love with.....

It comes in a set of 4!

Shall set aside different envelopes right now! Back later at night! :}

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha beings ! Omg why her third finger missing i cant do that im trying ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, aye she's special, that's why :} what's your blogger?

    ReplyDelete

 

Nuffnang

Meet The Author